Saturday, May 21, 2011

SMOKERS



smokers are haters!
I mean why do people still smoke when they know that it's not good for them at all
I mean by saying u can't stop is just a STATE OF MIND
If u are determined that u can stop..
then u most probably can!
I know someone real close to me and he's a smoker.. a pretty heavy one indeed..
And he's not afraid..
YES! Of course I've tried changing his mind! We all did..
even the doctors..
In society people often mislead that smoking makes you look tough..
manly..brave and modern
But truth is..smoking only causes
addiction, early painful death and of course..affecting the second hand smokers!
In my case...
me!
People put up cute little creative add campaig
ns to stop smokers from smoking..
such as:





People even put in at their own packaging..
But This Picture Tell us all

Cig_Stab_800
Yup..they don't care..

So i urge to you people whose ether smoking..or these who are just curious about smoking
They say smoking calms you down..
maybe it does..but for how long?
Compare the pros of smokin
g and the cons
And ask yourself.. IS IT WORTH IT?

P/s: This is a serious post...
But this picture isn't



told you i'll post a pic of pretty boys i know real soon XD
Sorry ..but u do look pretty..with the help of my make up skills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment