Saturday, May 14, 2011

DREAM

ever had a dream...nope people..not those kind of dreams u perverts..
I'm talking about dreams that u wanna achieve in life.
Dreams you've been wishing and wanting to do..
Dreams that makes you go all out and reach for your goal..
Dreams that makes you happy and successful..


Happiness is a choice you make everyday
Decisions are what makes you who you are
Success is what you've learned when you failed
Failure is a test on determination, courage and beliving in yourself.

Where i lived.. there are many big houses.. and to manage big houses like theirs..
they need maids..some have 3 others have one or maybe two..
(i have none..btw)
But there's this one maid that stands out the most..
A girl..that always walk her dog nearby my house
She looks so young..she's pretty short and its obvious she's from indonesia
she smiles whenever she sees me
When I've heard that she was only 15
i was so shocked..she's a maid at the age of 15?
She hadn't have a choice..So i wonder if she had..what would her dreams be?


Being a teenager..i know how it feels like to have the sense of insecurity..
Having the feeling of wondering what's gonna happen in 20 years
having to be confused over so many choices..

Many of us are lucky to have been given a choice to choose what they want in life..
Only a few managed to reach their dreams..
They dare to dream, go against all odds and being patient.

I WANNA BE THOSE FEW.

To been given a choice ..
you have to first ,
1. know what you like
2.know your talent and strength
3. know our strategy and plan to reach ur dreams
4. HAVE FAITH

Yet..it's pretty normal..for you to have to overcome some "issues"
It would be either...
you didn't have a choice..like that maid whose 15..or
you don't have the support of your parents..

for me,.its the second one

What is my dream??
My dream is to take up performing arts.

Though i've never dare to admit it..
Though i'm not even sure whether i'm even good at it
Though people look down of it especially in Malaysia
Though there's so many reasons why i should just give up..
I won't!
Say all you want..but i wont be ashamed of saying that i love acting.
I may know if i'm good..
I may not have blond hair or blue eyes..
But i have the passion..That makes me wanna go futher :)

So what am i doing now?
I'm taking business ==
But i promise you and myself that i will eventually take up performing arts.

AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS.

A good friend once asked me to have faith..
you know who you are
thanks.

P/s : shyre may thinks that this is such a cute pcture of her..



AWWWW~~~

thanks also for those people who gave me a great day!!
who knew karaok whould b that fun!!
Sorry about your voice though!! XD




No comments:

Post a Comment