Sunday, May 29, 2011

A New Chapter

Countless of interesting events had happened this year so far..

After what had happened..my life became much better without u..

Yes i do think of u time and again but i know that there's never been a day

of me regretting what i did..not for me..but for us

A New Chapter begins today..

It was the registration day to my college

Had to wear formal!!==

Thinking back of how i had spent my holidays..

It was like everyday was Christmas

(long holidays like in December)

Well..I guess i did used my time well enough..

To really figure out what i want in life

It’s sad to say goodbye to those u care so much about

I dedicate this post ..to all those that had been for me..

Friends. U're the one who make things so hard to let go..

made my holiday one worth while..as after today..

A new life awaits..

A University life

(the 1st day sucked btw.. i hate wearing formal wear! It was uncomfortable and i didnt see my friends anywhere..but i have a real gut feeling that

i'll end up liking this new school of mine)

So here's to the people that made my year awesome so far..

The STSD and IJC outing group

You guys have been so wonderful!! Remembering all the stuff we did together though i seriously think the name of our group is too darn long but who cares!! Having a self made buffet , meeting up at cafes and mamak stalls at night to talk and hang out , having a BBq by the beach and at Ben's.. It was crazy..i was the only one who hadn't have licence..but it was all cool..we stick out for each other..sadly..one by one we left ..moving towards our own path..but some of us did worked giving out flyers..though i was the only girl in the car full of smelly sweaty guys..i had fun all in all..it was a crazy experience .. thank u ben again for sacrificing your car ..

the new car smell had to go eventually..XD

1st it was the guy who had to leave the group for A levels. Then time came for a few to join lower 6. When it came for the national service.. One was forced to leave for 2 and a half months.. Matrix was up so another 2 left.. Now me ? I’m still here in my hometown.

Thank u guys for making all our activities work and building wonderful memories.

And of course not to forget..friends for 8 long years…


They ended up staying at mah house for a night after watching INSIDIOUS

We didn’t know what to think of that movie..it was rather scary..yet funny

Later we went into a jukebox!! It was crazy!! After 1 hour we were all beat up

The next day went really bad..i almost got into an accident due to distractions..

But thankfully no one was hurt

We tried going for the outdoors..but it seemed that the universe doesn’t want us having activities outdoor..sooo..

We went for our our so called “self-spa”

Went for sauna at Tiara Golf Resort..brought the radio..and did our nails n facial..the hair too!! It was interesting..


with that on your face Smiling is hard

Now this one looks creepy!! I look like a ghost from behind..

BE AFRAIID!!

SO here are some other random crazy photos of us



As u can see..we are pretty crazy XD

I just wanna tell u guys how much u mean to me

and how u've changed my life..

I’m grateful for still having u guys by my side!! T.T

Awww…shyre may’s getting emotional..


P/s: Shyre May thinks this photo of cak is so gay





why is this picture so interesting?? Well..cak's wearing pink..
plus if u realised..the dog is afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment