Sunday, October 16, 2011

WESTLIFE BABY~

It was my semester holiday..
And when i found out that WESTLIFE are coming to Malaysia..

I thought , what better way to celebrate the end of my sem?!
and WESTLIFE?! damn baby girl!!
I wasn't a huge fan..but a fan..
So what if i get confused with their songs to backsteetboys?!
So what if one of them are gay?!
So what if it means begging my dad?!
I'm still a rockstar!
I got my own thing~
and i don't need you~

Soo.. Anyways..i managed to pull my duh best friend!!



and we had one hell of the night..
I got the tickets 2 days before the concert.and here's some of the camwhore pics with it :)

Plus It was crazy using the lrt and ktm alone!
my boobs was literally againts the screen door! (yes i have boobs)
but my point is!..
It was sooo packed i swear i felt some asses along the way..
thank god i was at a girl's coach :p
I was soo proud of myself for not getting lost and we reached the stadium
 just in time for taking pictures with westlife themselves!! 


yea..not in person..but in pieces! yay..:P
 It was definitely worth the money, the troubles and of course the 2 hours of waiting!
They sang 14 songs and "my love" was my favourite..
where the guy proposed to his girlfind on stage and they started hugging her..
Damn i was jealous.

We had our time of our lives jumping n screaming ..
And till i lost most of my voice after the most awesome-mest concert ever!!
i was soo high i bet drugs weren't as good : p
all in all..the performance was spectacular..
their voice was angelic and Shane was breathtaking! 

P/s: guess how obsessed shyre may is with the the mermaids?? 
this:

didn't knew i was perverted?..
Well..now u do ;)

chao babies~













No comments:

Post a Comment