Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT~


I’ve benn terribly busy lately I ididn’t even have time to camhore..
But I got this during my exam period!

(talk NERDY to me)

So anyways much has happened for the past one month.
But i won’t finish everything in just one post..since I’m gonna be free..
I’ll start blogging regularly..(I’ll try that is)
Sooo..have u guys heard LMFAO’s new song ?
More importantly..have tou guys seen it? The mtv?
If you haven't..i suggest you do :)


I've asked people for their opinions on this very interesting song..
some say it was funny..most said it was very disturbing,,
haha..call me a pervert but i find it 

Creative

this is those kind of song..shyre may would sing to! RARWW~
song now a days based more importantly on their beat..their rhythm and they catchy-ness
we forgot how to appreciate the old songs..
song that are meaningful and touches our hearts..
song with GOOD LYRICS.
take time to compare the songs of 2011 and 1980..
you'll be very much surprised.
at such : "where them girls at" and "i wanna make love right na na na "
sure..very catchy..but what's the main point?!
black eyed peas was once my fav band
their song "where is the love" was truly meaningful..

but look at their songs now..=.= 



so i guess you get my point. : )
But why "sexy and i know it"??
the lyrics of course..the originality ..the style..the confidence...
and of course..the WIGGLES..


it's one hell of a creative music.. ;)

Till then my Babies~


P/s : shyre may wanna say..."I...
                                                   I....

                                                         I...

                         I WORK OUT "




RARW~


No comments:

Post a Comment