Tuesday, April 19, 2011

flirt



I've been told that


So how do i flirt???
this maybe interesting but it always works for me..
i've tried it on girls..mostly girls
but both men n women will give me almost the same reaction..
U can try some of my many favourite lines!
10% of them will also play along..but it kills the fun!
a very good example..: the girl who loves the song :introduce urself!
u know who u are :)

So here u go! my famous, useful, incredible, awesome lines




  • Do you have a map? Cause I just got lost in your eyes.
  • Did it hurt When you fell from Heaven?
  • Do you know karate? Cause damn it honey, your body is really kickin
  • This isn't a beer belly; it's a fuel tank for a love machine.
  • You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy
  • You're so beautiful you make me wish I was straight
  • Damn, Sugar, settle down. I'm diabetic.
  • I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
  • Just call me milk, I'll do your body good
  • Excuse me miss. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position
  • Are you tired? cause you've been running through my mind all day
  • I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of Heaven
  • If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?
  • I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!
  • So here I am. Wht were your other two wishes?
  • What's a sexy woman like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  • I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what do ya say we tie up for the night?
  • Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet
  • There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you

using this lines may end you up a slap in your face
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
terms and conditions apply :)

p/s: shyre may thinks when u wanna flirt..u should try this 3 killer moves
1. flip your hair
2.pout ur lips
3.smile!

yes!! u look so funny right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment