Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! tem tem tem tem...

23rd March- THE RELEASE OF SPM RESULTS

I had a hard time sleeping last night..kept on thinking about my results and
though i didn't expect anything..i didn't kno
w why i was so excited..
that wasn't the only feeling..
afraid, anxiety, nervous, but mostly can't wait!!

The results were suppose to be released at 10a.m., bu
t ended up at 12.45p.m.
what to do?..malaysia boleh maa..

My dad wanted to be there for me even though i was complaining..scared that i might be late.
Was moving all about! Didn't even know why i wa
s so hyper..i just wanted to get it done with!
So dad brought me to breakfast...he's awesome!



simple mee

"may, don't take the pict...*snap*"

okay so lets get to the point..i guess i was so nervous because if i do not get a good result..i might not leave my hometown..and the only university that's available didn't have the course i wanted..
so yea..when the principal announced the name one by one
for the 19 people who go
t straight As
i wasn't expecting anything..i clapped..cheered for my pals..even talked to one of them when suddenly i sorta heard my name ..
everyone look to my direction..as if i did something wrong..they looked at another gal whose name was nearly as mine..
A moment of silence..
before he announced again..l
"WEE SHYRE MAY"

I couldn't belive it..its F'ing UNEXPECTED!



TSSEEE HAAA~~~~

Couldn't belive it..i was never really good at my studies :(

Well i guess that's about it.. :)

P/s. Shyre may thinks if she was a superhero..she would look like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment