Thursday, November 10, 2011

update 101

i'm such a useless blogger==
So, here's what's been happening! :

1. i'm damn finally the 18!!!

 here's me with my home-make cake by mum mommy 

here's the fuggly (funny-ugly) cake
if you are wondering what's on top of my name well..i thought it was a bra
but my mom said its a hilll.. when i ask why..
she said.."why not" 
.......

Hoow i celebrated u asked?!
Well..wanted to do something different..shoo...

went to futsal with my peeps!






Awesome people!
I was the goalkeeper's helper!!
i helped stop the ball!! yay~

after that.. i went swimming with two of the craziest people 



it was interesting : D
2nd. i did lots of shit during my 1sem break..went to KL (city) for the 1st time : D
the best part? i stayed with 2 of my best friends!




 We went shopping!
and wore obama's mask (damn it was creppy)
 we got lost so many times ..we ended up in a temple.

oh..that week itself was when i got to see the awesome WESTLIFE!

3rd. went outing with my ball-less best freind who finally grew some balls!!
SHe finally drove to town after 3 monts of having her licence!!


 i'm soo proud of her T.T

We end up having an awesome time :)


other than that i did lots of shits..
including:

celebrating my black bro's bday! (1 day before mine : D)

went to the beach!

wash my car in a sexy manner (damn my tan line!)
and check out my timetable for the 1st trimester!
looks like a map doesn't it?! :D

ohhooo.. i got drunken too!! it was a vokda! 35%
i drank shots.. but i'm not telling u how many or u might han sap me.
So..no i didnt vomit..yes my face were red..
yup, i laughed damn lound..
and i cried after that saying i didn't want to die.
i even cam whore cos i wanted to see how i looked,,
n here u go:

woke up feeling lovely!

yes no photoshop was needed.
it was one hell of a night!

P/s : shyre may is mermaid like! 


don't u just wanna ask for more?!

till then my babies: 



 just 3 girls having fun!~ rarw..


No comments:

Post a Comment